- Genetica now offers a human cell line authentication test that includes a mouse marker for the detection of mouse DNA. This test is especially helpful for researchers who are using human/mouse xenograft models and/or researchers who utilize both human and mouse cell lines for their experiments.
- Genetica will be attending the 2019 American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting in Atlanta, GA.
- The meeting will be March 29th through April 3rd at the Georgia World Congress Center
- The theme is "Integrative Cancer Science • Global Impact • Individualized Patient Care"
- Genetica offers a more economically priced "Data Only" cell line authentication STR DNA profiling option. INCLUDES: Spreadsheet of the STR allele calls and the peak data (electropherogram). Great option for labs that submit large batches of samples for quality control checks; the spreadsheet can be modified for import into your own database/computer system. Also a good option for individual researchers that find the more economical pricing a good fit for their own quality control budget.
- Genetica offers free online access to results via our "Identilink" results portal.
The Results Portal offers:
- Access to your sample status/progress through our lab
- Access to submitted order form, results report and data (electropherogram and/or spreadsheet) as downloadable files
- Access to all previously submitted cases
- Access on-demand - 24/7
Join our quarterly eNewsletter for news, tips and more
Cell Line Authentication & Research Services